Make a Legal Will to …
Start your will
- Decide who inherits your property
- Choose a guardian for your children
- Provide for your family
- Specify your funeral instructions
- Create a trust for your children
- It's fast, easy, secure and 100% legal
Create a Will in 3 Easy Steps
- Answer our questions using our informative guide.
- From your answers, we will create your Will. Then, just print it.
- Follow our instructions and sign your Will. Finally, keep it in a safe place.
- A Will lets you decide who will inherit your property after your death. If you die without a Will, your state will distribute your estate following a legal code. The results may surprise you.
- A Living Will lets you decide what actions should be taken for your health in the event that you become unable to make decisions due to illness or incapacity.
- A Medical Power of Attorney lets you appoint someone you trust to make health care decisions on your behalf in the event that you become incapacitated.
Why Make a Will with TheWillCreator.com?
- A standard lawyer can charge over $500 to create your Will. We charge only a fraction of that amount and can do it in a fraction of the time.
- We will response to your questions by email within 24 hours. We strive to provide you great customer support.
- Our questionnaire allows you to make a customized Will in under 10 minutes. Then, just print it and sign it.
- We will not sell your data or abuse your email address.
- We authenticate and encrypt all the data you send to our servers using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Your purchase is backed by a money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied, email us within 30 days and provide a reason and we will refund your money.
What our customers say?
I got quoted over $500 from a lawyer to create a will. I was able to create one on TheWillCreator.com for much cheaper and in only 15 minutes!
Janet B. Columbus, Ohio
I was amazed at how quick it took for me to complete my will. I've already recommended your will creator to 3 of my friends.
Chris T. Sacramento, Ca
The instructions are so easy to understand and it's great that I can revise my will anytime. I've already added a few additions.
Christina N. Tampa, Florida